I specialize in long, detailed data-backed content for SaaS And Online Business.
After graduation, I plunged into the freelancing world and at the same time left home to live life on my own two feet.
Since then, I’ve built my skillsets as a content writer, while discovering my true passion — writing for SAAS and online business.
What can I do for you?
I specialize in blog writing, copywriting and ghostwriting actionable content, backed by data — and a dash of personality!
- Online Marketing
- How to write killer landing page copy that converts
- Shared web hosting: The Ugly Truth & Why it Sucks For Your Business!
- Detailed SiteGround review
- How to build WordPress Websites Without Code
- B2B vs B2C Content Marketing: What’s the difference?
- Why fresh content matters
- Video Marketing Ebook
- Email Marketing series
- The ultimate guide to image sizes
- 7 ways to improve SEO on your DIVI site
(Psst… I’ve also ghostwritten for big publications)
Who the hell is this guy? ?
Hi! I’m Mark Quadros.
I am a freelance content writer hyper-focused on writing in the SaaS and online-business field. My secret sauce is my friendly and conversational writing tone that turns any topic (no matter how dry) into fun, and engaging copy —readers simply love!
Initially, I started out building WordPress websites but then found myself spending countless hours trying to figure out the best way to develop the content for it, aka content strategy. I realized — I love the ‘content part’ even more!
In December 2018 I deviated into freelance content writing, and till now worked with a bunch of online-business to develop actionable content that’s not only brought in traffic but also increased engagement.